๐ŸŽฐ ะ—ะฐะณั€ัƒะทะธั‚ะต ะธ ะธะณั€ะฐะนั‚ะต

Most Liked Casino Bonuses in the last 7 days ๐Ÿ–

Filter:
Sort:
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Can I leave money in my account during a self-exclusion period? Yes, if you have Is there a way to completely prevent myself from playing online games? Yes.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
how to block pokerstars account

G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Account Logout. Deposit. Account. Login Forgot Password. Join Login. Stars Rewards Promotions ยท Home ยท PokerStars School; How to Play How to Play.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
how to block pokerstars account

G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Can I leave money in my account during a self-exclusion period? Is there a way to completely prevent myself from playing online games?


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
how to block pokerstars account

G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

They have software which you may use to completely block your access to any online gaming sites, including us. Contact Us. Feedback. Did this article answer.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
how to block pokerstars account

๐Ÿ–

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Can I leave money in my account during a self-exclusion period? Yes, if you have Is there a way to completely prevent myself from playing online games? Yes.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
how to block pokerstars account

๐Ÿ–

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Pokerstars | Account sharing. Sharing your account with anyone or using someone else's account to access the Account closed / blocked / restricted.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
how to block pokerstars account

๐Ÿ–

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Account closed / blocked / restricted. If you receive an error message upon login that says your account closed, blocked or restricted, contact us so that we can help.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
how to block pokerstars account

๐Ÿ–

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Our primary goal is to create an enjoyable playing environment for all our playersโ€‹. If someone is following you, you can prevent this by excluding yourself from theโ€‹.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
how to block pokerstars account

๐Ÿ–

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

They have software which you may use to completely block your access to any online gaming sites, including us. Contact Us. Feedback. Did this article answer.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
how to block pokerstars account

๐Ÿ–

Software - MORE
G66YY644
Bonus:
Free Spins
Players:
All
WR:
50 xB
Max cash out:
$ 500

Pokerstars | Account sharing. Sharing your account with anyone or using someone else's account to access the Account closed / blocked / restricted.


Enjoy!
Valid for casinos
Visits
Likes
Dislikes
Comments
how to block pokerstars account

This is identical to the other time out periods, except that we will ask you to withdraw any real money funds from your PokerStars account.{/INSERTKEYS}{/PARAGRAPH} Anyhow, about a year ago I registered an account with PokerStars and played for real money for a few months. All times are GMT The time now is PM. You may also want to ask for the email you apparantly sent. Say your very sorry for the inconvenice caused and that you will not make said mistakes again. I just came here to ask if this has happened to any player at this forum. This is certainly the most creative "how can I get around a perma self exclusion" post I've seen. Find Threads Started by Lrgetrout. A few days ago I decided to return to Stars, and I was silly enough to create a new account as I forgot the data of the old account. Re: Permanently blocked by PokerStars for a silly reason. Much has changed in the last year, imo. We have very strict policies regarding accounts that have been permanently closed due to a gambling problem or gambling issues. Seems simple. Send a private message to MicroBob. Though, Im not sure EDIT 2: The above is assuming you have never requested a ban from stars - if you have, you wont be getting your account back. If your innocent, you should get your account back. Hey, obviously I'm new to the forums and yes I'm another one of those that will be crying to take the burden off of me. Send a private message to Tunatic. Then you say you mistakenly opened up a second account - you didnt know better its a mistake a good few of us make Agree that the second account should be closed down for ever. Send a private message to the. Originally Posted by Lrgetrout. Dude Find Threads Started by the. You then ask to get your old account open. Originally Posted by the. Prolly a dumb question, but where do you live, OP? BB code is On. Find Threads Started by MicroBob. Just send a good, long email. I did not want to tell the full story, as people would not be reading through it. Page 1 of 3. Send a private message to The Drifter. Banned for life, just because someone seemed to have requested my account to be closed due to gambling issues - lmao. Though, there are enough alternatives. Re: Permanently blocked by PokerStars for a silly reason Quote: Originally Posted by Tunatic I just came here to ask if this has happened to any player at this forum. How drunk did u get on Cinco de Mayo? Re: Permanently blocked by PokerStars for a silly reason i call shenanigans. Remember Me? Dude try checking your outbox next time Posts: Send a private message to Lrgetrout. Re: Permanently blocked by PokerStars for a silly reason Quote: So, with this it seems I have to say goodbye to online poker, as I do not want to play on any other site. Re: Permanently blocked by PokerStars for a silly reason I really do not want to reply to any of you guys not willing to help a single bit and just troll. After contacting support and explaining the situation, here is what they replied with: Quote:. Find More Posts by the. Dude Find More Posts by the. Originally Posted by tehbloke. User Name. We wish you good luck in the future. But, trust me, you are getting the story as it is. My account obviously got blocked automatically, so I could not even make a deposit. Smilies are On. You should never try to circumvent responsible gambling measures. Computer Technical Help Programming. It is part of the licence conditions they do take problem gambling extremely seriously. Dude View Public Profile Send a private message to the. Find More Posts by MicroBob. Find More Posts by The Drifter. View Public Profile. This what the TOS say: Quote:. Permanently blocked by PokerStars for a silly reason Hey, obviously I'm new to the forums and yes I'm another one of those that will be crying to take the burden off of me. Send a private message to Dynamics. Just imagine if someone hacked in to a pros account and asked stars to close it down - there is no way in hell stars wouldnt reopen it. If indeed you sent it, then you will never be able too. If you didn't then you won't have any issues clearing it up with support. Find More Posts by Dynamics. Denial is a helluva thing. When they were caught years later, stars only shut down one account and let the person play on his primary account. Please see the email you sent us on We wish you well with your future endeavors but our decision remains firm. {PARAGRAPH}{INSERTKEYS}Permanently blocked by PokerStars for a silly reason. Find Threads Started by The Drifter. They just cba and think your guilty OP And the second, i think you can put gambling restrictions on to your account via the client -i would assume you can request a perma ban from here??? Mark Forums Read. Find Threads Started by Dynamics. Find More Posts by Tunatic. Thread Tools. I mean, come on Anyway, if it helps, you created two accounts, and they'll shut them both down for multi-accounting that is, having more than one account per player in most cases, so pretend that's the reason why they shut you out. I know people who multi account on stars and have reached the final table with 2 seats. Keep going back and forth with Emails. Originally Posted by The Drifter. Thats the longest option, too. This what the TOS say: So yeah,.. MicroBob hit this nail right on the head Nothing to see here folks move along. Find Threads Started by the. I have got 5 or 6 accounts most cashless there Now, if you want to play there again, you have to borrow somebody's identity and open a new one. You should take your money to a US friendly site. Once again, highlight that you have not asked them to close it down. Find Threads Started by Tunatic. Simple really. Find More Posts by Lrgetrout. I really do not want to reply to any of you guys not willing to help a single bit and just troll. Forum Rules. Originally Posted by Tunatic.